We train professionals!
More than 3000 specialists of enterprises and employees of control and supervisory bodies, who have undergone advanced training in a variety of training programs at the International Center for Personnel Training (ISTC) work in the Russian Federation and abroad. These programs cover a variety of security-related activities, including when handling and transporting dangerous goods by all modes of transport. Training of specialists engaged in the design, manufacture and operation of vehicles and transport equipment, including heavy containers, takes pride of place. ISTC has developed unique programs for the training of managers and specialists in the field of construction and operation of offshore oil and gas facilities, including located in the arctic latitudes.
Specialists are trained in the following areas (certification of specialists is carried out by the International Dangerous Goods and Containers Association):
- Transport and handling of dangerous goods. Multimodal transportation. Warehouse logistics
- Dangerous goods safety advisor
- ADN experts
- Risk management auditors
- Specialists in the transport safety. Sea transport and terminals
- Specialists for the oil and gas industry. Marine oil-and-gas structures and submarine pipelines
- Specialists in design, manufacturing and operation of high-capacity containers
- Specialists in occupational health and safety in industry and maritime transport
- Specialists for oil terminals and LNG
- Railway transport
- Road transport
- Marine and inland water transport
- Air transport
- Port Supervision Inspectors
- Quality management system auditors
- Hazard and Operability Auditor (HAZOP)
- Radiation safety
- training under the requirements of chapter 1.3 of imdg code
Consultation on services
The managers of the company will gladly answer your questions and calculate the cost of services and prepare an individual commercial offer.